I couldn’t help but mention this article from Mobile Magazine, 10 Ways to Combat Rising Gas Prices
2. Get a Scooter (be sure to wear a helmet!)
3. What’s wrong with your legs?
4. Plan ahead and be efficient (and I might add…use FROG to find cheaper gas prices in your area)
5. Co-ops and car sharing (I can’t see many people being too enthusiastic about this option)
6. Public Transit (again, use FROG and link to NextBus)
7. Get a smaller car
8. Maintenance and filling up
9. Adjust your driving habits
10. Sacrifice elsewhere
If you’d like to read the full article, please click here.